Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spicy Honey Glazed Chicken drumlets

These are the kind of snacks that could keep me entertained throughout an entire movie. ( Though the ones I did for dinner were slightly bigger than the one I was talking about) .. When I think about spicy drumlets/wings, I think about pizza hut or Mcwings. The really flaming hot ones are the ones that really make my day.

If you're looking for a sticky, spicy sweet chicken wing recipe, you should probably try this one out. I got all excited to try these, especially after how mouthwatering those pictures from her blog turned out.

Recipe adapted from: MyYummyLife.


I only baked 4 juicy drumlets that day. My family's a small eater... sometimess..


I only marinated the chicken for 1 plus hour. The taste was there but it was subtle. Maybe, next time I would try marinating the drumlets longer.

mmhh.. with lottas garlic

Recipe:



1/4 c honey
2 tbsp soy sauce
4 tbsp sriracha ( I use 3.5 tbsp Sriracha and 1 tbsp ketchup, cuz I like it hot)
2 tbsp orange juice concentrate
2 tbsp dark Asian Sesame Oil
1 tsp ground ginger
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 pounds chicken wings cut in half at joint
Green Onions, thinly sliced, optional ( left that out)


Preheat oven to 450degrees. Combine the first seven ingredients in a large bowl. Add the wings and toss to coat. Pour the wings and sauce in a large non-stick or lined broiling pan. Bake for 25 minutes until the wings are browned, turning occasionally. When the wings are browned, turn on the broil and broil the wings, again turning occasionally, until the sauce has thickened. This could take up to 8 minutes.


and then serve
With much love!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment