Friday, January 29, 2010

A simple dinner

After too much indulgence in online shopping and painfully seeing a column of debits under the transation summary, it's time to save! ( by eating in ). As much as I love eating out, I've practically learnt to reach a compromised state. I "ransacked" the fridge for something interesting to cook but it always boils down to the same few dishes.. chickenn , veg and fish. I don't think we're a pretty big fan of red meat either. More like huge fans of fish. FISH FISH FISH! My mum cooks them in all kinds of style.

ok so as far as my imagination would take me, HAHA I decided to cook the simple usual meal.

Honey seasame  (couldnt find any) chicken:

Do the usual of thawing the chicken, seasoning it with pepper, sauce, sesame oil, sugar, vinegar, oyster sauce and leave it in the fridge for few hrs ( 4-5hrs).

Then fry them up! The best part about frying stuff is you get to mix everything together ( the meat and the sauces) and then add a dash of seasoning like how you would play with your food. HAHA ok I shall not go there..



Salt and pepper fried tofu:

I like salty and pepperyy stuff so this dish is flowing with abundant goodness.
and lastly my all time fav: hei bee hiam sambal long beans :))))







Loves :))

No comments:

Post a Comment